Thursday, July 7, 2011

110707 Getting Back To The Track

Awritey, just one update for.. uh.. this week :|


After the "Hi Rezer" project, I took a break from screenshooting. I did manage to finish leftover plans such as: creating a new gallery pose (pretty much NSFW), re-tweaking the script and layout for my custom facial animations mod, and tweaked Karenina and Dewi "Dee" Anggun's skin texture. It's nothing complicated, just adding a darker tone for their nipples to look almost real.

Anyways, I always keep in touch with you in here (blog commenting), in the forums (in my thread), PMs, and Skype or Google Talk.
If I haven't participated in your thread, don't be afraid! I dig the inspiration from your thread. It's just... I'm lazy to write right now. Lack of coffee at its best ^_^;

1 comment:

lovender said...

Oo, WOW...love the nipples, Pujee! Woohoo...... ^^